Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's May already?

I cannot believe how fast time flies! Isabella only has 14 days of school left - that is insane! It sure will be nice to not have to stop in the middle of the day and take her to school. Our summer days will be spent starting off at the gym and then hitting the pool for a few hours each day. I can't wait!

Last night we had our first dinner party since moving in. Only took a year to have it. LOL Two of my aunts and uncles came over (my dads sister and my dads brother and their spouses) and my cousin and her daughter Sophia. As soon as Sophia stepped foot into the house the girls grabbed her and took her upstairs and the three of them played for hours without a single argument. Ava kept saying all day long yesterday, "my cousin Sophia is coming today". We have just recently hooked up with this part of the family the past few months and it feels like I've grown up with them in my life - it's just a good feeling and a good fit. Well, they are family after all! I look forward to the next time we are all together!

Isabella has her allergy testing on Friday - the paperwork said it will take approximately 3 hours!!! I'm sure Isabella isn't going to be thrilled at all during this testing - so please pray for her if you have a chance.

This entry is being cut short - I woke up with a sore throat and chills today and have spent most of the day in bed. I'm feeling a bit better but still not the best so off to lay down again. The best part of the day was Ava crawling into bed with me and napping. I loved hearing her breath next to me. So sweet (when she's quiet and not crying!! LOL).

No comments: