Friday, May 30, 2008

Updates

First off....we all got some sleep last night. It felt so good! Ava woke up around 6:45 am and it was so easy getting up after a good night of rest. Isabella woke up coughing only once but stopped after a couple of minutes and went back to sleep. Ava is coughing a lot this morning and just looks like she is run down. Hopefully, she will rest some today and let her little body heal. I'm not going to be able to go to the eye doctor today, Ava just looks too pathetic to drag her out for him to check my eye. I'd rather just hold off wearing contacts than make her be miserable.

Steve and I are all set for our trip to Chicago. While watching Top Chef a couple nights ago I decided where I wanted to go and eat breakfast. The Chefs did a QuickFire Challenge at Lou Mitchells - and the food looked good. It looks like just a big diner but they said there is always a line to eat at the place. Hoping since we are going during the middle of the week, we will be able to get in. We'll see Wicked during the day on Wednesday, dinner at Charlie Trotters in the evening and breakfast at Lou Mitchells Thursday morning. Other than that - I don't know what else we'll do.

Steve's parents are arriving on Monday to stay a week. It will be good to have them here to love on the girls. Plus, I'm especially looking forward to my mother in laws enchiladas - they are soooooooo good!! We ask her to make them for us each time they visit. My mouth is watering already just thinking about it.

Thank you all for your emails and calls- they mean the world to me to know you care and are praying for the kiddos.

No comments: