Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

I really don't know how to post pictures very well here on blogger - they never appear in the order I want them too - oh well. Here are some pictures from earlier today. The play was super cute and Isabella did an awesome job. We were so proud of her. I don't have all that many pictures due to Miss Mother of the Year not being able to locate the battery charger for the camera (of course, I located it once we were home and everyone changed). I'm only posting the picture of me and Ava so I can show off the necklace Steve and the girls got me for mothers day. I should have had him take a closer picture of it - note to self - do this next time wearing. LOL

Funny thing about the schools name inside the gym. I wanted to take a picture of the name of the school - didn't pay attention to the photo which was displayed when I snapped the picture. After loading them to the computer - I just noticed it is of Isabella!!!!!!!!! It is her and the librarian (and let me tell you - her Librarian looks NOTHING like the sterotypical librarian!!! She's so darn pretty!









No comments: