Friday, July 25, 2008

Vacation Over

So, my mini-vacation without kids and Steve has come to an end. Steve came home yesterday around noon and he fixed my car - dead battery - yeah! Glad that's all it was - BMW batteries are expensive - almost $200 for the thing. Plus, the battery is in the trunk???? Glad I didn't have to tell someone where the battery was because I had no clue.

The girls come home today - yippeee!!! They've been majorly homesick an I've received a call every evening except yesterday with one of the girls crying that they missed me. We'll see if they remember they missed me when they arrive (highly doubt it).

My niece is coming up to stay a few days with us. We'll hit the childrens museum and the zoo while she's here.

Steve and I enjoyed our alone time together and hung out with each other all day. We had a great time.

Well, off to finish some last minute things around the house and jump into the shower and get this day going.

No comments: