Thursday, July 3, 2008

Block Party

Tonight we are having a block party so we've been busy getting ready for it. JD rented a helium tank to blow up red, white and blue balloons for the party. The girls and I were over last night visiting and JD and I were sucking in the helium. Ellen and Steve both said the same things to us "how old are you two"? LOL Oh, well the girls got good laughs out of it.

The kiddos did great at their first slumber party. Isabella said she only got a little homesick right when she was going to sleep but they had a great time. They came home around noon the next day.

Well, I need to go and frost the cake I am baking for tonight. It's Paula Deans Banana Nut cake - I made it once before and it was sooooo good. I finally had to throw it away so I wouldn't keep eating it the last time I made it. Hopefully, I'll remember to take some pictures tonight and post them later this week.

No comments: