Sunday, July 13, 2008

And the Winner is........




Team Integra!!!!!! They won the tournament. (Dialycia is the first girl on the front row) I will tell you one thing - I kinda hope my kids don't play competitive sports because I was a nervous wreck the entire day. I was nervous for my brother and SIL because they were the coaches and nervous for my little niece because she has my brother for a coach - LOL. I was soooooooooooooo proud of all those girls. It was 90 degrees and they had to play 3 games yesterday and the 2nd and 3rd games were back to back. The final game went into extra innings and Dialycia got a base hit and then eventually stole 2nd base and 3rd base and it came down to 2 outs, 3 balls and 2 strikes and the little girl at bat hit it to the short stop and Dialycia ran in and scored! We win! Yeah. I was jumping up and down and cheering so loud for them - I'm sure I looked like a nut but I was completely and utterly proud and happy for that team! They did AWESOME and were so excited to win.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't be a more proud dad or coach at this point. The effort these girls put into this season makes me choke up when I think about it. I was so happy they got to expierence the feeling of coming together as one unmoved force on the field. Way to go girls. I love you all.
Coach Leroy