Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tired

Went to yoga and then took the girls to the pool for 2 hours. It was hot outside and I was in the water with them the entire time because the summer camp kids were there and it was crowded. So, I'm tired - hoping to go to bed early tonight. We've been at this gym for 1 1/2 years and today was the 1st time I took the girls into the family dressing/locker room. OMGosh - they have 6 individual shower rooms that have a huge changing area and then a HUGE shower with a hand held sprayer. I knew Steve always gave the girls showers after swimming but I just thought he had them stand under a regular shower head. They splashed and played in the shower and it was so easy to wash and rinse their hair. Plus, it's nice to know the shower is already out of the way for the day. Yeah!!!

No comments: