Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sex and the City

I saw the movie last night and LOVED it. I laughed, I cried - I totally enjoyed it. I went with 4 of my neighbors and we went and had a cocktail (Cosmo's of course!) before the movie and had a good time. We already decided Mamma Mia is our next group movie to see.

We had a "block party" on Friday evening and most of the neighbors came out. We played cornhole, ate, socialized and had a good time. I did have a major "alishaism" and asked one of the neighbors if this one particular woman was his mother in law (um, it was his wife). In my defense - first off, he looked super young (he was around 50 he said) and he is sooo quiet where his wife is very outgoing and funny. Thankfully, Latonya has a great sense of humor and when she was getting ready to leave (of course, JD ran straight inside to tell her what I said to her husband) she walked outside to where we all were and said "come on Son, it's time to go home". LOL Oh, well - at least I'm good for the entertainment.

It's hot here so Steve and I are going to take the girls to the pool for a couple hours. Other than that, not much happening.

No comments: