Sunday, June 22, 2008

Back home

Back home from a trip home to my moms. We spent most of my time at my brother and sister in laws house swimming at the pool. We all are nice and tan because of it - yeah. The kids had a blast! I mentioned to my mom one night how much it meant to me to see Trent and Dialevash with Isabella and Ava. They both love my girls and my girls love them in return soooo much.

They loved playing with Dialycia and Dialycia was so good with them. She made them lunch most days, heck - some days she made them breakfast lunch and dinner. She played with them, encouraged them while swimming (she worked with Isabella and by the end of the trip Isabella was swimming the entire length of the pool without stopping or taking a break and it's a big pool!). She watched TV with them, played with them and was just an awesome cousin. She and I raced several times swimming to which she beat me everytime but once - she probably let me win if the truth be told. When we got home I just missed them so much. I can't wait for Dialycia's ball games (she plays fast pitch softball) to finish so she can come spend some time with us here.

Picked up some kick butt fireworks from Mom for our 4th of July party here, had lunch with Brandy and Cindi (discussed and agreed we all feel like failures as parents because our children are way too priviledge and spoiled - decided we would implement a cleaning boot camp this summer for our children to get them in shape and helping out in the home), took Molly to be spay and declawed and rabies shot (it was $250 cheaper to use my moms vet than vets up here in Indy) and slept in a couple days.

Now, back to the daily grind here. Multiplied by listening to the girls fuss and complain because they are having to play on their own.

No comments: