Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Hope all the fathers had a great fathers day. We bought Steve Guitar Hero for the Wii last night. I had planned to get him an iPod docking station but when we went to check them out of course, we only liked the Bose system which was a little out of my price range. He'll probably get more use out of the Guitar Hero anyway. He's a kid at heart.

This afternoon we went over to my cousins house. They have a beautiful home and just put a new pool in a couple months ago. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins Grace and Sophia. My aunt and uncle (dads brother) was there as well as my other cousin and her boyfriend. We had a great time and it's been so fun reconnecting with this side of the family. I took some pictures that I'll upload later this week.

Well, Steve's waiting for me to come watch some Anthony Bourdain show with him (chef show) - so off I go!

No comments: