Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 1

Day 1 of potty training Ava has begun. Why do I dread it so? Oh yeah, I'm chained to the house and also being in the same room with the kids all day long. LOL (tongue in cheek everyone, I love my kids to pieces!!!!)

Ava will be 3 next month and I figure I've put it off long enough. Isabella was trained so super easily in one day - Ava, I don't think it will be that easy - but I have to start being more positive!!!! Of course she can do it!!! (note to self: repeat this over and over all day long). I already feel like a big loser of a parent for waiting this long to start the process. Isabella was trained at 2 years 5 months - Ava is now 2 years 11 months. I try to tell myself I waited until the summer months - but really, I just wasn't looking forward to it.

Ava kept telling me this morning - I'm a baby, I need to wear diapers. I am a baby, babies don't wear panties. LOL I'll spare everyone the play by play and just report i we have success at the end of the day.

No comments: