Friday, June 13, 2008

Day 2

Ava is doing awesome with her potty training. We are having wonderful success. 2nd day with a nap and no diaper and waking up dry too! The advantage to waiting so long is she really doesn't need my help - but we have been chained to the house. Tomorrow we are getting out because we have to go pick up a fathers day present for Steve.

Steve is at the zoo tonight for a VIP event. I don't really understand exactly what it is, I just know it's black tie and people pay quite a bit to attend. It's raining cats and dogs, muggy and steamy - I sure wouldn't be happy to be in a tux if I were a guy or wearing a long formal gown if I were attending. I will gladly sit in the comfort of my home in the nice, cool air conditioning.

Sunday we are going over to my cousins house for a cookout and pool party. I haven't told the girls yet they are going to be able to see their cousin Sophia. They would drive me batty constantly talking about it asking if we were going today. Next week I think we'll head down to my moms for a visit and to pick up some fireworks. Although, I did hear the weather was suppose to turn cool - so if that's the case, we may wait a week because I want to swim at my brothers new pool -and I'm a sissy with water and cold air. LOL

Ok, the kids are quiet so that means trouble. There is no way they are asleep - it's too early. Off to investigate.....

No comments: