Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Success!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I love my hair! She matched it to my roots - which are now totally brown with zero hints of red/auburn in it and then put in about 6 carmel highlights. It looks so nice and it feels so good.

Speaking of hair - I don't know what the heck is going on with Isabella's. Unless I dry it and straighten it after she washes it - it seriously mattes up. It freakin' looks and feels like a birds nest. So, I bought some deep conditioner tonight at CVS so slather on her hair and see if that helps.

And my, oh my how I love CVS. It is a drugstore like Walgreens - but they have a rewards card and run specials all the time where if you buy certain products you earn Extra Care Bucks (essentially free money to use back at CVS). Working the deals is time consuming and you have to read up on the coupon boards (hot coupon world is the one I use) to give you tips on getting stuff for free. Last week was an AWESOME money making week - we have so much excedrin, generic tylenol and Pepcid AC (all for free with the Pepcid actually netting me a profit of $5.50) to last for a year. I had stockpiled earlier in the year Tide HE, paper towels, deoderant, toilet paper, bar soap and toothpaste that have lasted for about 8 months. We are on our last tube of toothpaste but they have buy one get one free of colgate and I have coupons that I'll be able to use that will bring the total down to $1 for 2 packs of toothpaste. I'll use my extra care bucks though to pay for it so I won't have any out of pocket expense.

Off to switch the clothes from the washing machine to the dryer, clean the girls bathroom and finish up a couple other things before the season finale of The Biggest Loser comes on. I love this show!!!!

No comments: