Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring Break '08 almost Over

The week is almost over. The girls and I are going home tomorrow afternoon. Isabella is REALLY missing her Daddy. She is a major Daddy's girl and will come up and ask do you miss Daddy and she will tell me at least every day that she misses her Daddy. So, we are going to go ahead and leave tomorrow and be home when he gets out of work so we'll have tomorrow night with him along with his regular days off (Sunday and Monday).

The girls are staying again with their Aunt Dialevash (my bro's wife). Ava has really bonded with "aunt DeeVash" as she calls her. Today she was sitting in time out because she once again hit her sister - I wouldn't let her get up until she could sit on the couch without crying. Anyone who knows Ava knows this girl is stubborn so she sat next to me for quite a while. Towards the end of it she mumbles out through her tears "Deeee Vash, Deeee Vash". Actually my SIL could pass for Ava's mommy - they have the exact same hair color and their eyes are very similar as well as complexion - maybe I'll snap a picture of them together tomorrow for comparison sake. Uncle Trent had been numero uno in Ava's eyes up until this visit, but Dialevash has gained some ground on him if not surpassed. LOL Like they are competing for Ava's love. ahhh - aren't we all.

Yesterday I met my best buddies from childhood (well Cindi, Brandi and Jamie) over at Cindi's house for lunch. Talk about walking into a showroom (Cindi's house). It is STUNNING!!!!! She is an interior decorator - and my oh my - her house is just gorgeous. We are meeting in May to redo and finish out a couple rooms I'm not satisfied with - especially after seeing her house again. We had a great visit. I laughed to myself as I was driving back to my mom's about how times have changed. Before we talked about boys, then marriage, then kids, houses, etc.. Yesterday we talked about going in together to purchase a grass only fed cow and butchering it up and where to buy free range chicken eggs and chickens. It was a great time and could have only been better if Steph would have been in town to meet us.

Tomorrow one of my uncles is coming in to stay at mom's for a couple of days so hopefully, I'll be able to see him before we leave. My SIL Eileen uploaded the outside photo shoot of Isabella and Ava for me last night. When I get back home I am going to post some of the pics - they are beyond amazing. She is a true talent behind that camera. I *tried* narrowing down my favorite pictures to order - yeah, I narrowed it down to 46 to chose from. It is going to be so tough figuring out what to mount and frame, what to send out to family and friends, etc.. Thank you Tia Eileen for your love for my girls and your dedication to your job. We love you!!!!! (and miss you bunches!!!))

Oh, and my mom and I are taking a road trip this summer to see my sister in Texas!!!! We are going to take the girls on a tour of Graceland on either the way down or the way back - we haven't nailed down the dates we are going/leaving etc but we are planning it. I can't wait to go!

That's the latest and greatest here - well, all that I can remember of it.

xoxo

No comments: