Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

What beautiful weather we have been having. YEAH!!!!!!! We have spent the past 5 days outside almost the entire day. We even ate dinner outside - Steve grilled burgers and we sat outside at the table and munched away. They were good. Speaking of Steve - um, you are crazy dude. I just read your blog and we are no closer to getting a dog as we are sending me to the moon. Enough said. LOL

We planted flowers and worked in the yard all day - it is looking so nice. I'll post pictures this week. The kids play so hard when they are outside and they are soooo dirty when they come in for a bath. There is something so rewarding seeing a dirty stinky kid go in the bathtub and come out smelling so good. Plus, they are so wore out they cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie and crash for the night.

Tomorrow Isabella has her field trip to the zoo - the weather is going to be gorgeous yet again - mid 70's. Steve is going with her as a chaperone - they will have a blast.

I took a new class at the gym today. On the schedule it said it was Yoga-Pilates but the instructor called it a Fusion class. Let me tell you - we did very minimal yoga - LOL. It was more of a total body workout with lots of squats, lunges and weights. We did do lots of core work and I feel like I sweat about 10 pounds off - I will definetly be back every Wednesday.

That's it for now. Off to mop the kitchen floor and enjoy the silence while Ava is napping. Isabella is riding the bus home again from school since the weather is nice. When it was cold outside it was just quicker for me to go to the school and pick her up vs waiting on the bus to bring her home.

No comments: