Sunday, December 7, 2008

Men - Do me a favor, please!

Please, do NOT tuck your shirts into your gym shorts at the gym. Especially if you are wearing short shorts or biker shorts. You look ridiculous and it's a health hazard for me because I giggle on the stairmaster as I watch you and I'm afraid I'm going to fall off.

First off - NO ONE, especially men should be wearing biker shorts. If you are Lance Armstrong or riding the Tour de France, ok - I'll give you a pass. But, other than that- it's just plain gross and nobody wants to see it. Second - short shorts??? Leave that to the college girls please. And thirdly - tucking??? It doesn't look good.

Ok, fashion advice is finished.

Just finished watching The Amazing Race - the team I liked from the start won - the brother/sister team. I have loved this show from the first season and have wanted to do it more than anything. The problem is - what type of job is going to allow you 45 days off to run the race? When I first looked into signing up it was going to be filmed during Isabellas 1st birthday. 2nd time I was pregnant. Now, the people I want to do it with - my brother or Steve would never be able to get a month -45 days off. Oh, well!

Off to put Isabella to bed. Ava is already crashed.

No comments: