Friday, December 5, 2008

Like Mommy Like Daughter

Isabella has inherited a love of reading from me. She bought a book at the book fair on Wednesday night - it was a pretty decent size book - I think around 200 pages. She has finished it already. She would go to sleep reading, wake up in the morning and turn her light on and read - any free minute she had, she would read this book. Last night she finished and said "good, I'm finished. Now, I can re-read it like you re-read Twilight". heehee

It has been cold, cold cold here. Too cold! The last couple of days it's been in the teens for most of the day. There are snow flurries right now and it's suppose to snow tomorrow some as well - so I can take the cold as long as their is snow.

Tonight the Grinch is on TV so after dinner and baths the girls and I will settle in and watch it. Steve is working tonight so it's just us girls.

No comments: