Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas PJ's

I started doing this for Ava's first Christmas. My kids LOVE it (insert deep sarcasm here). Well, they love torturing me. Everytime I want to get a *decent* photo of a planned event (Thanksgiving, easter, Christmas, etc) I have to remind the kids (and Steve) - every.single.time. - that they enjoy looking at these pictures once I have them in the albums so STOP FUSSING and cooperate with me. LOL Can you tell, we've had these discussions often?

So, here is a trip down memory lane. I have the photo I chose to frame first, then the best outtake second - oh and I could post all night long on their outtakes.

2008
Trying to be all "gangster" with the peace signs. Don't sign up for a gang anytime soon girls - don't think you have the hand signals down just yet.

2007


Common theme from 2007, 2006 and 2005 = Ava's unwillingness to cooperate.



2006 - you cannot even begin to imagine how many trys of bribing the kids it took to get a smile.


Repeat theme - Ava crying. Her nickname her first 18 months of life was affectionly a/k/a - The Screamer.


2005 - Ava's 1st Christmas






Isabella - oh sweet baby girl, what a foreshadowing this image is. Ava was born to torture you.



No comments: