Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

Ok, first off - someone *please*please*please who is familiar with blogger and reads my blog explain to me (a very ignorant computer person) how to load pictures how I want them to appear or so the post is not the day in reverse. I cannot figure out how to type, add a picture I want, type some more, add the next picture I want - so on and on. So, you get Christmas day in reverse order....I'm an idiot.

Here is Isabella's favorite gift I think - a Colts outfit. Here in Indy they have "Blue Friday" and you are suppose to wear your colts gear but my kids have zero Colts stuff (that's a whole other post as to the reason why - short version: Steve expects Isabella (who is 6 by the way) to be loyal to and only to the Dallas Cowboys because she was born in Dallas. Cheering for or wearing any other team colors or clothes - regardless of where we live - is just about as close to taking the Lords name in vain) and this year Crapaw and Grandma Karen got them some stuff. Isabella *loves* this outfit along with her snowman Webkinz.
My brother busted out laughing as soon as he saw what I dressed the girls in. As soon as they walked in he said "I knew they would be matching". Ok, ok laugh all you want - I bought these sweaters last year on clearance at Gymboree for less than $9 each. LOL I like my kids to match or be color cordinated on Holidays. heehee

My niece got this go-kart for Christmas this year and the girls had a ball riding in it. He makes fun of my kids clothes but I say nothing about a few thousand dollar gift - I think we are even! Ok, well, maybe if my kids would have been kicking and screaming from fear I would tell him it was a waste of money and the worst gift ever. heehee My niece is a really good kid.


Family picture at Grammy's - have I mentioned how much my kids and Steve LOVE family photos?


Again - Christmas in reverse. This is a self portrait using the timer on our camera to snap a family picture before heading out to Grammy's. I'm too lazy to edit red eyes and crop out junk in the pictures for blog purposes. :)


Steve in hell. His gift from the girls - compliments of JD and Ellen. JD took the girls shopping to buy gifts for us from the girls and this is what they (um, I mean - JD picked out for Steve). I'm sure the only reason he put it on for pictures was because he was sporting a Cowboys sweatshirt - ironically bought by JD for Steve earlier this year. JD and Ellen did give Steve just about the best gift he could ever want - it is a framed print of every Cowboy jersey since the history of the Cowboys with the years the jersey was worn. Plus, a cowboys coffee mug and license plate thing.
Ava opening her My Little Pony from Uncle Lucas and Aunt Vicky.

Isabella with her iDog.
The only thing she wanted - her Nintendo DS
realizing what she was opening was her ds.













1 comment:

Eileen Trevino said...

unfortunately the only way to get your post to NOT be in reverse is to load in reverse. So the last picture and wording you want to appear has to be loaded first and on down the line. You can also go back and drag your images into the right order once you've loaded them but I've said many a naughty word trying it that way.

Hope that helps.

Great Christmas pics! Can you guess where my neices gifts are? In my truck! Promise to get them out this week. I've always claimed to be a bad bad aunt.