Sunday, August 10, 2008

Zoo Trip & Go USA!!!!!!

We had a family outing to the zoo today. Our last hooray before school starts on Tuesday. The weather again - fabulous! Actually, a tad chilly when we first got there. Right now, it's 77 degrees - and it's August 10 - crazy, but we love it!!!!!

Mommy and Daddy on the train - can you see my invisible braces??? They fit like a glove on my teeth. I only have one tooth on the top that is being moved really - the bottom teeth have some crowding - but it's the same price regardless so it made sense to get both upper and bottom trays. My teeth are shifting - I can notice it mainly when I floss.

Isabella and Ava hugging - becoming more and more a common thing lately. They are really loving each other the past couple of weeks. They actually sleep together everynight - in Isabella's twin bed.
Mommy and Ava in the flower gardens - gorgeous addition next to the zoo.
Isabella and Mommy
Daddy's little girls giving him some loving!
This was the start of *attempting* a family picture - we kept goofing around and after each silly shot the girls just giggled and wanted to do another and another and another. Good times!



The best we could get!
Last night the girls stayed up later and we watched the olympics. Go USA!!!! We cheered for the male gymnasts and Michael Phelps. The windows were open so I'm sure the neighbors could hear us chanting USA! USA! USA! and cheering for our Olympians!
I just downloaded from iTunes the new Third Day CD - Awesome!!! As well as the new Coldplay CD- LOVE it!!!!! Both are great albums!

No comments: