Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Change

Sometimes - I am great with change and can roll with whatever comes my way (Steve is probably falling off the chair as he reads this laughing - he probably disagrees. heehee).

I have my email account through yahoo. I decided to use yahoo several years ago after our 2nd move I believe. I knew there would be many more moves in our future and I didn't want to have to make everyone update their email accounts with each move. Well....yahoo is trying to change the format of the email/inbox. I'm not liking it and didn't click on anything to upgrade to 7.0 or 9.9 - whatever the latest, newest and greatest email account they have to offer. So, please - yahoo - quit messing with my email - I want to view it and read it like I always have.

Man, do I sound like my grandfather or what? LOL

No comments: