Monday, August 25, 2008

Trucking right along

Today was the start of week 3 of school for Isabella. She is still enjoying it. We have Parent Orientation and Open House this week for Ava's preschool. I need to ask Ellen if she can watch the girls Wednesday evening for parent orientation.

Last Thursday we had a girls night in the neighborhood. We went over to one of my friends houses and played this dice game. About 12 people showed up and we ate and laughed and had a fabulous time. We are going to try and get together once a month. There is a group of 5 of us that go and see movies and go out to dinner so the 5 of us average about once a month - now, it's just getting the rest of the ladies involved.

Steve and Isabella just finished playing Guitar Hero on the Wii. That game is sooo much fun. We all 3 have our own band. Steve is way ahead of Isabella and I. I just moved on from Easy to Medium - I did have to have Isabella play this one song for me for me to progress. I couldnt' beat the guy - some guy name Lou - I guess he's a famous guitar player - but I know zero about rock bands. Isabella is really good at it - better than me probably. Darn 6 1/2 year olds. heehee But, I enjoy it's something the three of us can do together and have fun at the same time.

No comments: