Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FINALLY!


It only took about 8 months for it to be wiggled free but today she lost her first tooth. She couldn't wait for Daddy to get home and as soon as he pulled in the driveway he noticed it! Mr. Scrooge and I have been discussing what the "tooth fairy" would bring her (well, Isabella doesn't believe in the tooth fairy so she knows it's us placing it under her pillow - she takes all the fun out of it for me. LOL) When discussing 1st tooth prices, Steve just about had a heart attack but finally agreed. He'll be hitting up the ATM later tonight. heehee

And for good measure, here is a picture of Miss Ava. My oh my, how she and I are having a great time during the day. She is sooooo lovey dovey with me, showers me with kisses all day. melts my heart. Walking into the gym today, I think she kissed my hand 5 times. Gosh, I love this little girl! (of course, I love them both to pieces but Ava is a STINKER so when she shows signs of having a heart - she melts mine!). JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments: