Saturday, October 18, 2008

Finished!

So, I got hooked a month or so ago on Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series books. I just finished the 4th and final book tonight - Breaking Dawn. Let me just say, she made vampires very attractive to me! Edward Cullen can bite my neck anytime he'd like. LOL I am super excited for 11/21/08 when Twilight hits the movie theaters!

Steve has been videoing his cooking classes the past couple of months and then editing the footage to send a DVD to corporate for training purposes I guess. Well, last month - our recording was somehow dropped into a bucket of sanitizer. So, every ounce of footage we've ever recorded since we bought it last Christmas is GONE. We had not transferred ANY of it to the computer. Oh - and the recorder is fried. The only good news is my mom records more than we do so we'll get footage from her so we'll have something from last year AND - we forgot we purchased the warranty when we bought the camera so we got a brand spanking new one (better than our previous one) today!!!

Steve had actually taken the camera to Best Buy to see what could be done or if it could be repaired when they reminded him we had bought the extended coverage. The salesperson had recommended doing it and then getting a new battery after a year (that would be covered under the plan). The warranty was only $50 or so but it saved us almost $600 with getting the new camera! But, lesson learned and we will be transferring the footage to the computer/DVD often.

The girls and I along with my SIL and my niece went to the Indiana State Museum today and saw an IMAX Lion film. We took pictures last night and today but I'm heading for bed and will update and load some pictures in the next couple of days. We had a great time! The girls, me and my mom are headed to Memphis on Thursday to visit with my sister. It will be a good time. We're going to tour Graceland! Yeah.

No comments: