Monday, October 20, 2008

A few pictures

Here are a few pictures from last week.


Isabella on her field trip (they had to wear their walk-a-thon tee's).


Friday night - my niece Dialycia, Isabella and Ava. Ava was pretending she was a patient with a broken leg and the baby stroller was her wheel chair. Ava 99% of the time REFUSES to look at the camera. Makes for great pics. :(


The girls before we headed out to the IMAX theater.


Isabella and Ava standing on a rock (of course) in front of the Indiana State Museum.

Tomorrow I'll post some pictures from Boo at the Zoo - we went yesterday afternoon (after the Cowboys defeat and while the Colts were being defeated. I took the Colts loss MUCH better than Steve took the Cowboys loss).

1 comment:

Amyhope said...

How strange--I just saw on one of my old classmate's facebook pages that she was going to boo at the zoo, too--guess she lives near you! I love your pics as always :)

Oh, and I spent a ton of time reading the Twilight series this summer--it rocks :)