Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Finer Things

Isabella has learned from me quite well about liking nice things. She was taking a shower the other night in our bathroom and didn't want to use Steve's "manly smelling" shower gel so she asked me to get her something different. I pulled out of the linen closet some Oil of Olay almond butter/lavender oil bath wash. The stuff really is great - I love Oil of Olay bath products.

Fast forward a couple of days. I hear Isabella telling Steve that Ava's bath soap was in the white bottle (the oil of olay is in a purple bottle). When I investigated further - she was making sure Steve didn't use the good stuff on her and was making Ava use the CVS brand body wash.

Tonight, Isabella gave Ava a shower for me (do I have a great kid or what) and I saw Ava heading to the shower carrying her white bottle of CVS body wash. LOL

No comments: