Saturday, May 2, 2009

Slow News Week

In the Garza household. A post with no pictures.

The week was spent working in the yard and flower beds tilling up the soil, pulling weeds and getting ready to plant.

Most know my love for CVS - you can get just about anything free there with a little research and coupon clipping. Well, I've had to take Ava with me for the last couple of CVS runs. I always buy her some candy at the end of the trip because I'm just a great mom. She loves Tic Tacs. After she eats them all she always asks "Can we go back to PVS Kids and get some more?" "When are we going to PVS Kids again". She plays games on PBSKIDS.org on the computer all the time so I guess she assumes I shop at a similar store. LOL

We are counting down the days until the end of school - not to much longer. Loving the beautiful weather so I can hang outside with the greatest friends in the neighborhood - Amy and Kris. They are helping me out big time next week! They are the best!

Today is soccer games and then I think we'll head to the library. Nothing major.

No comments: