Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dear Mr. Tooth Fairy

Please remember to make an appearance this evening under Isabella's pillow. Please do not forget like the last tooth a couple of weeks ago that ended up costing you $10. The Garza tooth fairy family has been following Dave Ramsey and we really need to start paying a more normal rate for a lost tooth. Your $10 a tooth (to pay interest or whatever for missing like last time) or your continued variance between $5 and $10 is too much. I really, really think Mr. Ramsey would agree with me. I think $2 for a big front tooth (like the one lost today) sounds reasonable and $1 for all other remaining dinky teeth.

Kindest regards,
Your wife

P.S. - I have lots to say, my list keeps getting longer and longer. Just need to find time to sit down and make a post! Will add to the list of to do's for tomorrow.

No comments: