Friday, February 13, 2009

When Mommy is sick & big news!

Early Thursday morning (1:00 am) I was lucky to get the stomach virus the girls had last week. Steve was home until around 2:00 pm yesterday and took care of me and Ava. When he went to work Ava thankfully went down for a nap. When Isabella came home from school (thank you Kris for dropping her off at the house) I told her I'd pay her to take care of Ava and basically they had free reign to eat whatever they wanted.

This is what I woke up to this morning -










Apparently, dinner was valentines candy, chips and apple jacks. Isabella was a sweetheart and would come and check on me every couple of hours. This morning I woke up feeling so much better. Hopefully, Steve stays healthy - especially through the weekend - he's super busy at work.
So, the big news....we now have a college professor in the house! Steve is going to be teaching a cooking class next semester at the Art Institute here in Indy!!! He has always talked about going into teaching once he retires from cooking - so this was an awesome, surprising opportunity that fell at his feet! He'll teach every Monday morning for 4 hours. The semester starts in April and goes until June I think. I'm so proud of him!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: