Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tired

I'm just now sitting down after a busy day. I don't think I ate lunch today - sad that I can't even remember.

I did 6 loads of laundry, cleaned all 3 bathrooms, dusted the upstairs, cleaned out the master bedroom closet - it looks so good - I just want to sit in it. LOL

I'm happy to say Dave Ramsey has allowed for an "Alisha maintenance" envelope and I was able to go and get my eyebrows waxed. It's been a productive day all around.

Poor Amy has what Isabella and Ava had the other day. I saw Mark at preschool drop off and he said she was in bad shape. I called Kris and found out what medicine she said stopped her daughter from puking and went and picked it up for Amy and dropped it off. I secretly wanted her to get better quick so she would still be able to go to dinner with Kris and I on Thursday. LOL

Off to fold one last load of laundry and then I'm settling in to watch some TV.

No comments: