Thursday, February 5, 2009

Birthday Evening & Sick kiddos

Self portrait in the car before heading home.

The waiter took a picture of us at the restaurant.

Ava being a cheerleader. It was about 6 degrees yesterday but she insisted wearing this. Check out the shoes!! LOL They are Isabellas old Cinderella glass slippers that are too small for Bella but too big for Ava - apparently they are her cheerleader shoes.

Steve surprised me by calling our neighbor and friend Amy to see if Christine could watch the girls so he could take me out to dinner. She said no problem and the girls went with them to watch Cory's basketball game and then stayed with them until around 9:30 when we got home last night. We went out and had sushi and then saw Slumdog Millionaire. This movie is soooo good. I will never again say we are poor - and if I do - you have permission to slap me. :)

I took the camera and Steve and I had so much fun taking pictures throughout the night and acting silly. It was good times!!

I was woke up this morning at 4:00 am by Isabella throwing up. Ava followed suit at 5:30 am - so I am washing sheets and bedding and scrubbing carpets. Ava has been good to go since her first bout so hopefully she is over it. Isabella is having a little bit more - but hopefully it will pass soon. Me and Steve - praying to God desperately we don't catch it.

No comments: