Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Isabella

For this child I prayed; and the Lord has given me my petition which I asked of Him.
1 Samuel 1:27

Behold, children are a blessing from the Lord.
Psalm 127:3

7 years ago tomorrow, February 27, at 5:46 pm Isabella Grace Garza made me a Mommy. I had no idea my heart could have the capacity to love the way it did when I looked at her for the first time. Also, I was not prepared for the fears and worries that came with being a Mommy.

I'm sure the nurses at Medical City Dallas were laughing their bottoms off at me during my stay. I, for some reason, thought I was at Club Med or post pregnancy resort. I had memorized ext. 7171 immediately and would call them everytime Isabella needed her diaper changed. It wasn't until I was telling someone about being nervous changing Isabellas diaper at home for the first time when they asked who changed them in the hospital. I thought it was obvious - the nurses of course! No joke, the nurse would come and either take her back to the nursery or change the diaper in the room for me every time. LOL


2 days old
7 weeks
3 months


6 months

8 months

9 months (this one scanned funky)


1 year
My mom made the overalls for me and Steve was mortified with the hat. LOL


1 year - look at those sumo boobies. :) My little angel


1 year

15 months


18 months

18 months

2 years


3 1/2 years


3 1/2 years

4 1/2 years

5 1/2 years


School Pictures
PreK 3


PreK 4


Kindergarten

1st Grade



Thanks for looking!

No comments: