Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekly Recap

Well, I didn't do an update last night after the super bowl because I've battling an upper resp infection and I felt like I lost a lung from coughing. I ended up having to have Isabella sleep with Steve because I kept coughing and moaning. LOL I am feeling better this morning but last night - not so much. Did watch the 1st 3 quarters of the Super Bowl over at JD and Ellens with a ton of neighbors but we left at the end of the 3rd Q because Isabella had school and I wanted to curl up in bed.

Before the super bowl we took the girls to Picture People for their annual Valentine Pictures. If I felt better I would do a recap of years past - maybe later this week. It's cute to see the progression of age. I love having a picture of Isabella with 1/2 of her teeth missing - LOL.


These are the Valentine cards we got printed. Dave Ramsey approved this purchase because we had an envelope for it and with coupon an 8x10 and 12 cards was only $12- yeah!! Click on the card if you want to see close up - Ava's face in the middle picture is totally Ava!

Picture of the front of the house after our 12.5 inches of snow on Tuesday/Wednesday. By the way - we were forecast to get 1-3 inches Monday (got nothing) and then Tuesday we were suppose to get 1-3 inches - for a total of max 6 inches. We got 12.5. I'd love to be a weather forecaster and get paid to be wrong!


Friday I headed down South to say goodbye to one of my BFF - Cindi who is moving to Houston. In the picture it is me, Cindi, Brandy and Jamie. We've been BFF's since grade school. We were only missing Stephaney to make the picture complete.
We had snow days on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. So, Friday the girls and I got to leave early and head down to my moms for the day. We spent all day Saturday hanging out at my brothers house and then the girls spent the night there and i picked them up on Sunday morning to head back home.
I have an eye doctor appointment at noon and then a dermatologist appt at 3:00 so hopefully by then I'll have stopped coughing and feeling like a I was hit by a truck.




No comments: