Friday, March 21, 2008

You mean mommy

That are the words coming out of Ava's mouth right now. Nice huh? Hey, I wear it like a badge of honor. heehee

The weather was nice today so Steve took the kids to a park this morning while I grocery shopped and Easter Bunny shopped. He and I have such differing views on how much money should be spent on things like this. I had in my head $50 - he had in his head $5. LOL We compromised on $25 but I ended up spending $30 because I threw in a pair of goggles for Isabella. I had wanted to get the movie Enchanted and The Bee Movie. He quickly reminded me they would just go in the pile of other movies we have that are watched once in a blue moon. Point taken - so I rented the today instead! Win Win! or Win Win Win if you watch The Office. LOL

We are doing our Easter Egg hunt inside the house tomorrow morning (it's suppose to snow tonight - CRAZY!). Steve has to work bright and early Easter morning so we are doing it tomorrow before he goes to work and setting the baskets out tomorrow morning as well. The kids wont' care it's a day early! heehee With the weather like it's been, I'm so glad I didn't buy Easter dresses so they could freeze their booties off. Ava is wearing Hanna Andersson that is bright and colorful and has long sleeves. Isabella is wearing Naartjie that is also spring like but long sleeves and warm.

I was able to get everything organized for the class party at school on Wednesday. Thankfully, the treat moms in the class are fantastic. It's fun being a room parent though and being able to be right in the thick of it all!

Isabella received an awesome present for her birthday. She just received it over the weekend while we were home. It is this designer tv game. It has them designing clothes, the cost involved with it, setting up a showroom and then fashion shows with judges judging. It also has you learn what the judges like and dislike so when you go back for other fashion shows you will design what they like and score higher. It is the perfect game for Isabella and teaches her a lot of different areas she might not have thought about. She really has a passion for designing clothes, handbags, shoes and accessories. This game is a huge hit!

Well, the kids are ready to eat so I need to get a move on it! I'm trying to post almost daily again. Hopefully, the kids will give me some good material to write about. LOL

No comments: