Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Let's see...

So, I want to add a funny Ava comment before I forget - she and I were riding in the car on the way home from dropping Isabella off at school. I had the radio on the Disney radio station and Ava asked me what song was playing. I replied I didn't know. She then said "oh, it's Hanna Montana". heehee I think that is the only singer she has heard of - probably because Isabella is always pointing out what songs are sung by Miley Cyrus. Speaking of Hanna Montana/Miley Cyrus - I really hope Isabella doesn't get "in" to her. She kinda creeps me out. Something with her mouth, jet black hair and always flashing the peace sign. Isabella occasionally watches her show on TV but I just am not a fan - well, before the black hair she wasn't so bad.

My deal for the week...I got a pair of 7 for All Mankind jeans for $35!!!!!! They were practically brand new and this pair retails for $185!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I saw them at the consignment store I almost didn't try them on because they were $35 but I kept hearing in the back of my head all the celebrity's raving about these jeans and their fit. Well, they were right. $35 right - not $185 right. LOL

No comments: