Tuesday, October 20, 2009

On the mend

Isabella is doing quite well and I would say she has recovered. We are still going to keep her out of school an extra day. We had planned to send her back today (I think it was today I'm so confused from lack of sleep) but she spiked a fever yesterday afternoon so that ended that idea. Plus, while talking to her teacher she said that every single kid that returned to school that was diagnosed with h1n1 went home the same day they returned because fever returned. So, I would rather keep her out a day so to make sure the other kiddos in the class and school remain healthy.

This morning Ava was acting run down and sick - I took her temperature several times and it came up normal. I made them breakfast and during the course of that Ava wound up throwing up. Not a great way to start the day. After a bath she took a nap and seems to be totally fine.

Fingers crossed tomorrow is an easy day for me.

No comments: