Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Preschool ROCKS!





My baby girl started preschool today. She did great and enjoyed it. When I asked her how she did she said "I listened to my teacher and did what she said". She's going to do fine and everyone is going to love her. Ava probably will be a politician - everyone who meets her loves her! Those who know her - fear her. LOL Just kidding - she's a sweetie.

We had a great, fun filled weekend! No time to post about it all but - my girlfriends drool over Steve. heehee They were staring at him trance-like Sunday evening at the wine tasting he did for us. It was cute to watch! Thank goodness I'm not the jealous type (anymore -LOL).

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I just got your comment... thank you... thank you very much.... thank you, sweet friend.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Ava walking with her backpack on. Makes you realize how old we are getting. You have one in preschool and one in 1st, and I have one that will be in junior high next year(heaven help me).
Trent