Thursday, August 26, 2010

What a day!!!!

Wow...woke up early this morning when the alarm went off as soon as my alarm went off. Ava came down and I made her breakfast and she continually talked of a stomach ache. As a vain, horrible mommy note - I had a day full of doctors appointments that I really needed to go to so I couldn't have her staying home. I remembered the other day she complained again of a stomach ache - we gave her a tums and it went away. So, after an hour or so I had given her two Tums and she said her stomach was ok and she went off to school. I emailed her teacher and advised her about stomach problems, called all of the doctors and reaanged all of my appointments in case she went to the nurses office and called to come home.

Then, Isabella has been complaining she can't see the chalkboard or the overhead projector because her seat is towards the back of the room. So, I had to send a note in to ask for her to be moved closer to both and make an eye appointment. We have a friend who is an optomotrist and we really wanted to give him our business. Sadly, after making the appointment, they don't accept our plan. So, we aren't able to get Isabella in to the eye doctor until September 13. My eye sight is horrid, so, I'm sure she has inherited it from me. Tomorrow morning before school we have to take Ava to the Pediatrician so we can get her on some meds to calm her stomach down.

I have my 20 year class reunion coming up and I've been KILLING myself with personal training. I've been going to a girl a cheered with and was good friends with in high school. It has been torture but honestly, so much fun. Even though she kills me, I laugh all the time. She is going to make me look amazing by September 24. lol

I had to call Isabella's piano teacher yesterday because she sent a note home. Basically, all the homework that she has is interferring with her practice. She just has had too much piano "homework" and we can't get it done. We got a program set up that we are going to do regarding practice and Isabella and I did this tonight. Let me tell you it sucked BUTT big time and was the longest 30 minutes of my life. I think she finally got it, I had to research the left hand, I don't know if that is treble clef or bass clef but I didn't know what the notes were and so I wrote what the notes were on the music sheet and she had to figure out what keys were because this Mama was lost in that area.

So, while I'm doing all of this...Steve is off having a Kobe Steak and drinking the finest of wines and I had a bowl of cereal for dinner. Not a fair trade I think. lol

No comments: