Monday, August 23, 2010

I suck

So, school has started, I haven't updated at all. I'm just so darn busy all the time. Piano practice is kicking our Isabella and I's booties an I have to look at he music forever and google and figure out what she is suppose to do (insert here - she hates that I'm not musical like her father and gets frustrated during this period of time and just starts playing random musicical songs by ear....but that is not the assignment!!!

Ava had to stay home from school today because she was running a 102+ fever last night - broke during the night but still, kept her home due to 24 hour no fever rule.

I ran this morning (hated every minute of it), have personal training tomorrow (will not be thrilled either, I usually tell my trainer to stop talking to me - lol), worked in flower beds ALL.DAY.LONG I - think every weed is gone....my mind can rest.

No comments: