Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What the heck happened?

I've went to hell in a hand basket overnight. I had been fine but apparently with the surgery a week a way I have had severe anxiety attacks. They started over the weekend (mildly) but Monday and Tuesday I ate nothing - had a latte each day. Steve said I *would* eat today if he had to force feed me. The taste of the food sucked but I still did eat a bit. I also have slept about 4 hours the past 2 nights. I slept for 4 hours straight today. Wonder how long it takes to catch up on sleep.

Finally, called my Dr. after I literally felt non-functioning last night and she upped my meds big time until my pathology comes back. I need to pray but I can't - I feel so alone and lost but yet surrounded by great friends. Wierd feeling.

No comments: