Sunday, February 21, 2010

Almost 8

In 6 days my first born will be 8 years old. I can't believe how fast the time has flown. Isabella is such a sweet little girl with such a gentle spirit. Don't get me wrong - she can pull out the spunk when she needs and call her sister some pretty nasty names.

We are so proud of the little girl she is. She is super smart, so talented musically - she picks it up quickly and *seems* to enjoy it. She's a tad lazy (my fault) so its not like she jumps at every chance to practice. lol

She said the only thing she wants is to go to Build a Bear and get an animal and an outfit. I'm fine with that, although she will play with it probably just the first day. lol Her birthday is on Saturday but we are going to celebrate on Sunday. We are going to the indoor water park at the Holiday Inn by the Pyramids. http://www.caribbeancovewaterpark.com/index.php?pageid=gallery We went when she was 4 and she loved it. Now that Ava is older it is going to be much more fun! Except, I will still have stitches so I'll be watching from the sidelines and taking pictures.

I've been trying to not take pain pills because it makes me so foggy and I forget things but I wake up during the middle of the night because of the pain. Plus, by the end of the night/day my foot is so swollen from just being up walking around doing basic things. I hate asking for help - I'm pretty stubborn and just feel like a burden having people help me. Oh, well -you do what you have to do!

I'll post pictures after the big swim fest. Church was great today - Steve elbowed me - well, I was sitting by Joel - so he elbowed Joel and told Joel to elbow me because of what Rob our preacher was saying. It was nice to go into church and not hate God or be super upset with God. Definetly makes church more enjoyable. I'm a work in progress that is for sure!

No comments: