Sunday, December 13, 2009

Funeral

Ava and I are heading down south to Mitchell to be with my BFF whose Grandmother died unexpectedly on Saturday. My heart breaks for Stephaney. Her Grandmother was like a mother to her and Steph adored her and her Grandma taught her so much. Please pray for their family during this time.

Steve will remain home with Isabella and get her off to school Monday and be home with her all Monday night. Tuesday he doesn't work until late morning so he'll be able to get her ready on on the bus. I don't know the arrangements for visitation or the funeral yet so I'm not sure if I'll be home in time to take Bella to piano this week or we just miss or I ask someone else to fill in taking/picking her up. My head can't think that far ahead yet. Will know more today.

I have to come back Tuesday late afternoon/ early evening because Isabella has a music program and art show at school at 7:00 pm..

My mind is mush....but all will be ok. This will be the first time in almost 8 years of Isabella's life Steve has had complete responsibility for her. He's never had either kid for 24 hours alone. Too bad its not Ava he's stuck with. I'd like for him to enjoy some of my crazy. lol

No comments: