Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

The pictures are all out of order because I'm annoyed the Colts just threw away a perfect season and I'm pouting. lol

I was a bad Mommy and didn't take pictures of every gift - they had too many and the video camera was on so ....yeah - I was lazy. lol

Descriptions Under Pictures:

What? We gave Mommy a decent annual pajama photo after only 10 pictures and no one cried?

Too cute for words!

Kris and I at the movies on Christmas Eve. We took the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks.

I had wrapped box, in wrapped box, in wrapped box over and over for their final presents (Bella a iPod Touch and Ava a new bike. Here they are working on Isabella's gift.

She thought she had went to all that trouble for a pair of shoes! lol

Finally!

Ava on her bike. I wrapped the little bag that goes on front and the water bottle and then had the bike hid in my trunk for about 3 weeks.

Ava working on her last present.

Activity Center

Voice operated password journal.

Ava with her Dora twin brother and sister.

Isabella with Wizards of Waverly Place Hair stuff.

Ava with her Barbie bath.

Ava HATES and hates is putting it mildly for anyone to brush her hair so I thought this might encourage her to not fight it so much. Tinker Belle hair cair.

Wizards of Waverly Place magic spell wand.

Littlest Pet Shop

Ava with a new petshop. We only have about 200 already....

The girls checking out their gift from Santa - 2 short haired hamsters. Yes, I have lost my mind. They named them Ferb (Isabella) and Chumpy (Ava - that is her nickname Isabella gave her as a baby).

Ohhh, clothes - yeah! lol But, Isabella is always giving me the peace sign when I take her picture.


Ava playing dress up at our friends house on Christmas day.
The girls had a great Christmas this year and got way too much stuff as usual but I did good and bought them stuff they would *hopefully* play with vs just buying stuff to open.

1 comment:

Carli said...

oh I see... you have pics of your real BFF up. I want my chocolates back!