Monday, June 15, 2009

Too busy

Summer has arrived and life seems so busy - always on the go.

This week starts VBS at church so I'll be there helping everynight from 6:30-8:30. Yesterday after church I asked Ava what she learned in church and she said "God again. Every time we always talk about God." She seemed a bit confused as to why the topic never changed. LOL When I asked Isabella she told me she was learning about Moses. We asked her what she could tell us about Moses and she said "he's a really old guy who trusted God". :)

We are now on the hunt for a piano. We found a piano teacher for Isabella and she'll start in August so we are searching Craigs List to find a decent piano. Steve wants to buy a keyboard and pressed on and on for the keyboard purchase. HE wants the keyboard!!! She can only start out on the keyboard as she learning the notes and then we'll have to buy a piano. I say spend a couple hundred dollars more and just have a piano to match what she is practicing with. ugh

Steve and I went down to Mark and Amy's and played a few games of pool. It was a lot of fun. Really Mark and Steve played pool and Amy and I moved the balls around between their shots. Next up - ping pong battles!

Today we are off to the gym, then going to the pool with Jack and Amy and then home to get ready for VBS.

No comments: