Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Watch Out Uncle Trent

It looks like you are wondering what is going to happen to you in the next couple of weeks???

The above picture says it all!! They arrived today - so be prepared!!!!
I just love this picture of my brother that my sis-in-law took of Trent. I think he looks so handsome in it.
The beautifully painted eggs are sent every year by my mother-in-law and my kids LOVE them!!! They get more and more excited each year. The eggs are almost to beautiful to mess with - but the kids quickly get over their beauty. They are a Mexican tradition (forgive my history story telling because I don't know the back history really) - but the eggs have the bottoms removed and they are filled with confetti and then a thin tissue paper is glued over the hole. My kids smash them on their dads head (1 dozen and then 3 dozen on my brother - LOL). Occasionally Grammy, me and my sister in law will get some confetti tossed on us - but they get great pleasure smashing on Uncle Trent for some reason.
Pictures to follow of course!

1 comment:

Trent said...

Bring it on Ava and Isabella. I'm ready for you two.