Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Laugh at yourself

I wish I would have known years ago its so much easier when you laugh at yourself. I guess insecurities got the best of me when I was younger but now, I laugh at myself quite often. I can and often embarass myself - usually by opening my mouth. LOL

Last night I had made a roast and we were having roast beef sandwiches. I made a horseradish/mayo spread that I put on mine. Well, I didn't think it had as much zing as I wanted so Steve added some raw horseradish to my sandwich. Oh.my.gosh - my sinus' were burning - it was so strong I couldn't even finish eating it. I think Steve just wanted my sandwich. :)

Ava requested a "salad sandwich with ranch" last night. Translated - she wanted bread, lettuce and some ranch dressing. I did talk her into adding some beef with her salad sandwich.

No comments: