Saturday, January 24, 2009

Steve's Birthday and some Misc pics

Here is a note Isabella wrote for Steve for his birthday. It says Happy Happy Birthday Daddy. Love You I (heart) u. P.S. By by. What ever p.s. means. (I have no idea what P.S. is). Then she has a picture of her on the top left with a ? mark on top of her head and a sad face. This is sooo typical Isabella. She has a journal she keeps at home and Oh.My.Gosh, the things she writes in this journal are rolling on the floor funny!! (ROFL - rolling on the floor laughing). If you click on the picture you can see everything up close. It's worth clicking on I think. :)

Here is our little set up we left for him when we went to bed on the 22nd. He had to close so when he got home it was actually early morning of Jan. 23rd his birthday. Dave Ramsey did not allow for us to purchase a gift this year. But, the girls always "regive" gifts they already have. So, they gave him a teddy bear with a place for their picture and a couple animals from The Backyardigans and each a letter they wrote to him. The cards are from my aunt and my mom. Oh, and Isabella wrote Happy Birthday Dad on a place card for him and then cut out two hearts and taped them together and wrote I love you on it. She's such a sweetie pie!
Here is the birthday boy and his two girls with the wonderful cake I made. LOL

This day Ava had pushed the ottomons together, put one of the couch pillows on it and a small blanket, had her chap stick and was watching TV and playing with her baby dolls in front of the fire.

The girls playing out in the snow last week. Ava refused to look at me - big surpise there!


Isabella making a snow angel.






No comments: