Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful

I shouldn't have jinxed myself. A few posts back I was gloating about Isabella being thankful for such sweet, non-material things. I guess that Thankful list was just a warm up for the long essay she had to turn in that came home today. I will quote her "I am most thankful for...."

  • Jesus, God, (ok giving major props that these are the first two on her list), my two cats and candy. My mom (I'm behind candy and the cats now???), Dad, Ava and my friends. I am thankful for my turtle and fish. And acorns. (hmmm - acorns - really?) I love banana pie and blueberry bubble gum. My family and video games and Texas. (this must make her Dad majorly proud). I love dogs. And nachos. (again, another proud Dad moment). I am glad to have the sun too. I love doughnuts and smores. And Sponge Bob (Mother of the year is coming my way - I can feel it in my bones). I like Halloween. I love animals. I am thankful for fruit roll up. I am happy for bumble bees (she must have smoked some crack before this because she is deathly afraid of bees). And hot air balloons. And my birthday. I love my teacher.

No comments: