Friday, November 7, 2008

Steve, Steve, Steve...........

What does it appear Ava is wearing in the next two pictures??????





Could it be, oh - let's see PAJAMA'S???????????? Yes, it would! This is what he had Ava wear to the gym today.
I was at the school all morning - I came home and they were gone. A bit later in walks Steve in his gym clothes carrying a sleeping Ava. When he came back downstairs I asked him if he realized she was wearing pajama's. He said he only realized it after he picked Ava up from childwatch and she asked him why she was still in her pajama's.
I need to add - she even slept in them last night. In his defense, he did close at work last night so, he didn't see what she was wearing - and I guess the 3 times she got up during the middle of the night he didn't notice - but - to me, they are clearly PJ's. LOL
Men!!!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need updates more often sis..